The HQ Facilities and Administrative Services Division is responsible for maintaining
the operational capabilities necessary for the execution of NASA HQ’s programs and projects
- Functional Leadership
- Technical Expertise
- Stewardship and Oversight for Building and Lease Management
- Workspace Planning and Assignment
- Design and Furnishings Program
- Safety and Emergency Management Program
- Operational Support Services
- Visa and Passport Procedures
- Parking Garage and Fares Transit Subsidy Program
- Mission Management Aircraft
Office Glass and Window Washing Scheduled
Date: Monday, April 4 – Tuesday, June 7, 2016
Contact: Stacey Brock-Watkins 358-1291
This NASA HQ building-wide project begins on the 9th floor west side and ends on the Concourse floor east side and includes office glass and windows. Work will be done during the evening janitorial shift, but secure areas will be scheduled separately. Prior to work on your floor, remove items from overhead storage bins, shelves, window sills and anything attached to the glass inside offices, conference rooms and perimeter windows. Please unlock locked offices during your scheduled window cleaning dates.
Full Schedule (PDF)
The HQ Annual Equipment Inventory is Underway
When: February – March Concourse, Floors 1-3 will be inventoried.
Contact: HQ Property Administrator, William Burks at 358-5124
All government owned equipment with an equipment control number barcode will be scanned. Employees are not required to be present.
+ Read More