Hours of Operation: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The team members of the Headquarters Mail Management Program are committed to providing the highest quality of support services and are ready to help you meet current and future challenges in accomplishing your mail communications requirements.
Professional mail communications services include the following:
Consultation for selecting the best mail piece design for mail communications--publications, brochures, conference materials, solicitations, proceedings, and reports.
- Guidance for document preparation for mass mailings, mail piece layouts, and postal designs.
- Management, maintenance, and production of internal and external address information and mailing lists and analysis for audience targeting and postal discounts.
- Mail communications postal designs, mailing classifications, and contractor and permit mailings.
- Expedited and non-expedited domestic and international mail communications.
Certified and registered mail communications.
- Pickup and delivery for incoming and outgoing mail communications.
We provide expertise in applying the latest technologies in the printing and mailing industries. We also advocate using today's electronic-based publishing and dissemination capabilities as a better and more cost-effective means to communicate.
HQ Mail Center:
(202) 358-3028 (Fax)
Mail Program Manager:
Rebecca Bythewood, 358-1253
Mail Center Supervisor:
Henry Ward, 358-0201x
Jerome Thompson, 358-2527
Mail List Services:
Trenita Williams, 358-0457