What child has not dreamed of the stars? For years, NASA's exploits and discoveries have inspired people to become engineers, scientists, pilots, and astronauts. But NASA and its contractors employ people from many walks of life, including cashiers, cooks, divers, and (naturally) librarians. This page is a collection of resources for people who would like to join NASA on its continuing adventure.
- Executive Resource Management
- Human Capital Management in the Technical Fields
- Minorities in Science
- Women in Science and Technology
- NASA Office of Diversity and Equal Opportunity
- NASA Office of Education Infrastructure Division - The one stop shop for internships, which are frequently a great way to get started at NASA.
- NASA People - A full display of possible employment opportunities and employment benefits at NASA.
- Office of Personnel Management - The federal government's HR office.
- USAJOBS - The federal government's official jobs site.
Last Updated: Jan. 2013