|| The Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) is one of five agency-wide service contracts under NASA’s IT Infrastructure Integration Program (I3P). The ESD provides a central service desk, service request system, and self-service Web site, and is the main interface between end users and the I3P service providers.
The NASA Shared Services Center (NSSC) is the host Center for ESD. The ESD service provider is Computer Science Corporation (CSC).
Services provided by the ESD:
- 24x7 IT Help Desk
- A Self-help Web site with knowledge articles on I3P Services
- An Ordering System for I3P Services (with approval queues and workflow)
- Access to all I3P Services including the ACES Product Catalog (APC)
- Enterprise Notification System for planned/unplanned outages (with subscription capabilities)
- System status capabilities
The Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) is the single point of contact to report IT incidents and order IT services. As an end user, you will identify your needs through the ACES Product Catalog (APC). The Enterprise Service Request System (ESRS) will be the single system for ordering services. You will access the system, select the proper approver, and place your IT service request. And then, you will be able to follow the status of your request online.