The Software Refresh Portal (SRP) is a web-based solution containing NASA-approved software that you can download yourself.
Connecting to the SRP
Depending on which computer platform you are using (Windows or Macintosh), you will be directed to the appropriate SRP with specific software for that platform. You must authenticate before downloading.
Accessible to NASA Only
Not available via SNA
|To connect to the SRP remotely, you must use Virtual Private Network (VPN). The SRP is not accessible using Secure Nomadic Access (SNA).
Some examples of when you would use the SRP:
- If you need a later software version than what is currently loaded on your computer, visit the SRP and download what you need.
- If you are experiencing issues with your computer, an ESD technician may direct you to the SRP to download an application.
Type of Software Available
- ACES Gold Build is a suite of standard software for your operating system:
- Center Overlay consists of software specific to NASA Headquarters
For Above-Core software, visit the Software Library.
- Windows users using AT&T Air Connect can’t access VPN. The workaround is to get a Verizon Air Card.
- Macintosh computers do not have Smartcard functionality using AnyConnect. Users must use their token.
- Macintosh users can’t use the Smartcard for login, but they can use it to authenticate for applications.