Windows 7 Exploration
See Windows 7 in action! Discover new features, learn how to keep your favorite items within reach, reduce desktop clutter, personalize your computer, stay organized with libraries, find what you need faster, and work with displays and projectors.
Windows 7 Exploration is offered in two formats:
Hands-on Instructor-Led - Explore Windows 7 in an instructor led environment, discover the new features and try out these features for yourself. SATERN Registration is Required.
Brown-Bag Learning Sessions - Bring your lunch or a snack and learn about Windows 7 in an instructor-led environment. SATERN Registration is Required.
Pre-registration in SATERN is required.
- Login to SATERN.
- Search for "Windows 7 Exploration" in the "Search Catalog" box in the upper right corner.
- Choose "Windows 7 Exploration" and click "Add to Learning Plan."
- Your Learning Plan will be displayed. In the row concerning Windows 7, click on the blue "Offering Details" box to see available sessions.
- After a moment, available sessions will appear. Click the blue "Register" button to the right of a session you wish to attend.
- The Registration screen appears. Click the gray "Confirm" button in the bottom right corner.
Contact the Computer Training Center at 358-1111 with questions.