A variety of Information Technology (IT) equipment is available for loan in the Loaner Pool. Items issued through the loaner pool can be borrowed for a period of up to 2 weeks. All users must sign a loan agreement. The following items can be borrowed:
|Full-Size Windows Laptop
| Lightweight Windows Laptop
| Full-Size 15” Macintosh Laptop
|Lightweight Macintosh Laptop
|Domestic BlackBerry Device
|International BlackBerry Device
||Domestic PCMCIA (aircard)
|iPads (WiFi ONLY)
Process for Requesting Loaner Pool Equipment
Requests for loaner equipment are initiated through the “Order Services” section of the Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) Web site.
- Click Order Services. The “Service Categories” window appears.
- Under “Computing Seat Services,” click List Related Services.
- Under “Obtain a Loaner Device,” click Request Now. The “Provide Information” window appears.
- In the “Comments/Business Justification” field, specify the following:
- The name of the loaner recipient
- Item(s) being requested
- When traveling, state whether the travel is domestic or international travel
- Choose the type of equipment requested.
- Indicate start and end dates for the request.
- Leave the “Location for Loaner to be delivered” field blank. Once your equipment is ready, you will be notified with a pick-up location.
- Click Submit.
Loaner items needed for more than 2 weeks should be requested through your IT POC and require ITCD approval.
A member of the IT Loaner Pool support team will contact you to arrange a time for you to receive or pickup your requested item(s).
Items borrowed through the loaner pool should be returned directly to the Loaner Pool.