This is an Agency service. ITCD provides this Web page as a courtesy to HQ users.
NASA Operational Messaging and Directory Service (NOMAD)
NOMAD offers an integrated email, task management, and calendar solution across the Agency. NOMAD users have the benefit of integrated features such as email, calendar, to-do list, address book, and task management on the desktop via Outlook (for Windows and Macintosh).
For more information on NOMAD services, visit the NOMAD Web site.
Communication for NOMAD-related activities and service interruptions is sent to specific groups and often directly to end users by the ACES Outreach team. This approach was implemented to:
- Notify NASA leaders and end users in a more timely manner
- Ensure consistency of notices to end users
- Improve outreach efficiency
- Make planned outage and activity information easier to find
- Improve communications with the Enterprise Service Desk (ESD)