On the Moon with Apollo 17:
A Guidebook to Taurus-Littrow
by Gene Simmons
former Chief Scientist
Manned Spacecraft Center
NASA Document EP-101
- Scans and PDf files produced by Peter Dayton.
- Cover, Contents, Preface, 'How to Use This Guidebook' ( 0.6Mb PDF file )
- Pages 1-15: Introduction, Landing Site Description, ( 3.2Mb PDF file )
- Pages 17-19: Lunar Roving Vehicle ( 0.4Mb PDF file )
- Pages 21-52: Surface Science Activities ( 6.6Mb PDF file )
- Pages 53-72: Introduction to Orbital Science, Orbital Science Activities ( 3.3Mb PDF file )
- Pages 73-85: Crew, What We've Learned About the Moon ( 3.1Mb PDF file )
- Pages 87-96: Bibliography, Acronyms and Abbreviations, Glossary ( 0.7Mb PDF file )
- Pages 97-111: Tables, Back Cover ( ?Mb PDF file )
Enhanced Document with upgraded illustrations.
- Scans from Ed Fendell's personal copy, illustration upgrades, and Acrobat 9 Pro PDF file produced by Bill Wood.
- EP-101 ( 22Mb PDF file )